KFS offers the opportunity to make a difference in your community by providing support services to individuals with disabilities. We work as a team with licensed and credentialed professionals to create goals for each person’s needs.
At KFS, we pride ourselves in connecting support team members with individuals with similar interests. Through these supportive relationships our individuals have the ability to learn social skills, job skills, and become active members in their own communities.
Whether you’re just beginning a career in human services and disabilities sectors or already have many years of experience – Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. (KFS) has the resources to help you further your career.
KFS offers many opportunities to professionals who are looking to:
- Gain control of your career
- Work one-on-one with individuals in the community
- Supplement your current income
- Broaden your experience
- Access new settings and populations
- Get started in a new aspect of your field
- Add to your existing client base
- Find a better work/life or work/school balance